[Dailydrool] Tennessee Dawg Haws Gang

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 16:42:09 PDT 2010

Howdy Droolers,

This is Silkie pawwin.  I wanna no ifs Ize can be a SeaBee in the Pacipic Basset Feet.  Yesserday I try to eat a bee.  It were not fun!  Meez snoze and meez lipperflaps wuz big as a balloon.  Meez look like one ob dem dogs on dat artwurk called "The Dog" wit doze distorted faces.  Meez back to da normalz now.  Momma seyz I takes a lickin an keeps on tickin.  Now meez tink meez bee big nuff to beez a SeaBee.  Bewwy Weescpectably, Silkie

Dis be Jagman, Leegal Pawciffer to Bo, CIC ob da Pacific Basset Feet.  I wanna do my doodie in tellin eberyone dat it not leegal to put one ob da troops in dat brig if dey don't get charged with any wrongdoings.  So, maybe Ginger could join up wid da USO girls unless she git brought up on charges.  Dat brings me to my next problem.  If any troops get charged wit anyting I can't give dem leegal advice cause I da lawyer to Bo, CIC.  So I wonder if Suzie an Sascha can be our defense JAG legal Beagles?  In da case any troops git brought up on charges dey hab a right to leegal advice.  Maybe you could be our defense lawyers.

We iz hopin Miss Maggie Wags is not coughin no more.  No cough drool!
We sey Happy Gotcha day to Beachbaby!
Se sendin droolz to Miss Eva and hopes someone gives her a perfect kidney for transplant!
An we sendin heart healin droolz to Jacie's fambily!  We so sorry she went to the bridge.
Droolz to all others who needs it!

Jagman, Leegal Pawficcer, Pacific Basset Feet, Brudder Egan, Brudder Blue, Sisser Suzie, Sisser Silkie, Brudder Skipper (atb) an Momslave Cyndi