[Dailydrool] Basset Feet Crew Poster

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Thu Jul 8 16:50:17 PDT 2010

I would be happy to volunteer to make a poster out of all the Basset Feet members, along with their "Official Ranks" and stuff. I love doing things with Photoshop, and a project like this would be great fun!

I'd expect some help from all you Creative People who are Hopeless with Computers (you know who you are ;)  I'm fine with the computer/technical part, am less confident about the ideas/creative part.

The procurement part (finding a way for Droolers to buy / sell things) would have to be up to someone else, since I have no clue about the business end...

Nancy, owned by Frank the Tank and Tina the Sock-stealer