[Dailydrool] Pacific Feet photo

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 16:57:09 PDT 2010

i have rec'd numerous notes off-list expressing interest in a group photo
of the Feet.  i don't know how we would determine who would benefit, but i
think this is a great opportunity for raise some funds and do some good.
let's do it!  i know somebody out there can put these photos together
(with their titles) and end up with a real treasure.
we all vote every week to benefit the rescues, let's do this on our  own!
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-i just want my cap!  where is my cap?  does a gunnery  bassistant wear
a cap?  i need my cap!