[Dailydrool] Volunteering for Duty

denisemanna at cox.net denisemanna at cox.net
Thu Jul 8 21:29:04 PDT 2010

Mommy is a lurker so I have to post.  I want to be in the Pacific Feet too! The neighbors always tell her how well I have her trained when we walk cause she has to lay a bounty select size paper towel under my butt when I poop. I don't want to poop on the road. If she wants to take my picture, she has to give me cheese or I don't pose. Heck, she will even hand feed me dinner when I act like I don't want to eat and then she gives me the good stuff. Yep, she pretty much does what I want her to do.

 I am ready to report for duty in the slave training division.

Albee, aka spoiled brat