[Dailydrool] Our PBF poster

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Fri Jul 9 04:56:24 PDT 2010

good morning,
i am so happy that folks like the idea and mostly that we have a few
volunteers to do the photoshopping!  as i said before, i'm a dunce with any  of
that but a great organizer, so i can and will do loads in that area.  if
there are, say, 100 or so Feet members, i would ask the Photoshop experts:
can you put 100 submitted pics on one page and not have them be miniscule?
can their title be superimposed under their pic?  how big would the poster
be?  i was in the movie business in my former life and i'm looking around  my
office at the movie posters i have hanging and the 2 sizes i'm thinking of
are 11x14 or 14x24, something like that.  as i look at the 11x14, it seems
plenty big to hold 100 pics, but that would be up to you who know better
than i  do.
as to where the proceeds go, doG knows every shelter needs it.  but  the
suggestion of Nancy Gallagher and her troops is also a great one, i think;
where would any of us be without the Drool and our Drool family?  I know  i'd
be lost, being a first time slave to a dog.
so let's hear how all of you with hounds in the Feet feel about the
proceeds.  if the 100 Feet families purchase a poster for say, $10.00 plus
postage, that's $10,000!  and that's only from the Feet families!   maybe others
would want it as well, that's a lot of moolah!
also, as was mentioned by someone, we need direction on where to deposit
the money.
among us, i know we can do this!  we can participate in the making of  a
treasure AND bring some unexpected financial help to a great cause, whatever
that ends up being.
susan, loving slave to Gus, Gunnery Bassistant