[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday Colt & Ruger

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Jul 9 05:26:20 PDT 2010

Today is my sweet, and loveable Bad A** Basset Brothers true birthday. They are 3 years old today!  We had a big celebration on the 4th of July with all of our neighbors.  Today will be a family event, the boys will get their leftover doggie birthday cake that I froze for them, special birthday dog cookies, and blueberry doggie ice cream.  Not to mention that they will be treated like kings today. They think that they should be treated like kings everyday!...lol

Happy Birthday Colt & Ruger
Momma & Daddy love you both very much.