[Dailydrool] Ah bol-un-teerin fo da Passifick Fweet

Beverly Gorman bevagorman at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 10:23:45 PDT 2010

Dis beez Bwossum an I wanses to jooyn da Na-bee too. Mawmmy binz tinkin wahtz ah gude atz an she finks ah shood beez in da Sea-cor-ity offissis cuz ah be weally weally gud at shreddin up da pay-pers an deestroinz de ebidence. She alzo sez ah be gude atz poopin on da deck.

Bwossum

This is Blossom's momma and yes she is very good at shredding up an paper and/or cardboard she finds. She is especially talented at turning a paper towel into.... a heck of a mess.

Beverly, personal care-giver to my Sweetie-girl Blossom and bodyguard to keep the grumpy old pekinese Koji from killing her at times.
Glen Rock, PA