[Dailydrool] Bobs crate

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 22:56:05 PDT 2010

When Bob had his surgury so we had to crate him or throw 7500 dollar to the
wind daddy built him a way kewl room with a view here are some pics of it

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/Bobs%20crate/

someone else mentioned there crate was in the bedroom as are ours for the
babys (wasnt gonna make the mistake of not being crate trained again) so dad
took an xpen and reinforced it with 2 X 4's and screwed it right thru the
carpet to our floors and to the wall so no one could knock it over..we are
used to it in our living room now and will probabl stay forever..it is a
great sick bed or time out room..every one in a while bob seems off and in
the room he goes..you can see the tv from there hehehe and dont miss the
family stuff..I lived in it for abour 3 to 4 weeks it wsnt so bad...