[Dailydrool] Our Drool Owners, Operators, and Moderators

Kelly Jane Wilson chincoteaguegal at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 10 06:38:23 PDT 2010

A hearty THANK YOU to Nancy, Alex and Melissa, and the Mod Squad! I am sure glad that they all understand the intricacies of the technology that make this thing work.

I know that there occasionally have been links and instructions for contributions to the Drool upkeep effort. Maybe not all you Droolers are as forgetful or time challenged as I am. I tend to procrastinate terribly, truly intending to get to something later. But then a day, a week, a month, or a year goes by. For instance, my passport has been expired for a year and a half, despite repeated inclusion on The List each weekend, Fill Out Passport Information and Send.

Would it be feasible to post the information, regarding where to send contributions, once a month? It would be great if it was from a consistent author, with a consistent subject line, at a consistent time during the month, so that it is easy to find in the Archives. If Nancy, Alex and Melissa were comfortable with the idea, maybe even include their physical address so that we can send a gift if we come across something.

The past few days I have been chuckling about the Pacific Feet. I had been thinking that the Drool had been quiet, but when it gets quiet someone thinks of something to liven things up.  I just marvel at it. I look forward to the pictures.

Thanks again for all that you do!
Kelly Jane and the Wilson Gang