[Dailydrool] Frank and the Vacuum Cleaner

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 07:16:57 PDT 2010

Nancy, I LOVE it!!!!  And I wholeheartedly endorse Frank as CS, and Tina as
LS.

I sure wish my hounds would allow me to vacuum them, but they just bark and
chase the vacuum.  Zoe will even bay.  The amount of shedding is
unbelievable.

Droolers - any suggestions for a small, lightweight vacuum cleaner that does
wonders on hardwoods for fur elimination?  I'm currently using a Shark, does
OK but could be better.  Consider my limited budget as a student!

Drool and Snooters to all,
Lisa, and the Three Musketeers:  Baloo, Buckley and Zoe