[Dailydrool] Thank You Debbie and Val Barb and Sandy Gaston and the Drool

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Jul 10 18:56:50 PDT 2010

Western Missouri Basset Rescue wants to thank Debbie Winchester for coming
up with the great idea of uniforms for the Basset Feet volunteers, and Val
Brewer who initiated the Feet and made the first sixty Uniforms for the Feet
members and shipped them to WMBRI so that orders can be taken to dress the
Basset Feet members for their group picture.

We also want to thank Barb Thulin who has offered to make more Uniforms to
help Val out. Debbie Val and Barb have doanted their time and money to make
this happen to help our rescue get back on its feet!! ( Basset FEET LOL)

And our rescue hounds thank Sandy Gaston and the Daily Drool for telling
Brudder Elwood, his Momma and WMBRI that she wants all of the funds from the
sale of  Basset Feet Uniforms to go to  Western Missouri Basset Rescue, Inc.
wmbri.org  ( and she has already sent in her order) Thank You Sandy!!

We now have pictures we can send out to people who want to see what the
Uniforms will look like and we are now taking orders. You can go to
wmbri.org   and order through our Pay Pal button on the bottom of the front
page of our website, or you can pay by mail just email me with your orders,
name & addresses and I will  be compliling the orders lists and shipping
from WMBRI.

The Uniforms are $5.00 each and an additional $2.00 for shipping

email Chris Bly at chris at wmbri.org

Thank you all
Chris