[Dailydrool] Emma The Delicate Diva and her Wonerful Dey

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Sat Jul 10 18:37:14 PDT 2010

 Hello me peeps, dis be Emma The Delicate Diva here, me hab a wonerful dey wif me boyfriends Jack and Yowza.  Dey eben bring me gift and a lovely card that is signed by dem, me share de card wif youze all.  It say, Deerest Emma, We hope you like your gift.  We lubs you barry much!!   And dere be their toe bone prints, right on me card.  And dey gave me de most beauootiful rainbow bandana dat say Loved on it.  Oh me jus swoon!!!  Me boyfriends be de best!!!  We went for romantic walk around de lake todey, we chased a few ob dem squirrleies, and me Brudder Bailey went wif.  He like Jack and Yowza, so dat be good!!  Oh me be so heppy, me lub me boyfriends berry much.  Oh me forgot to tell youze dat me Brudder Bailey goin to be in the next Twilight movie as the wolf for Jacob.  Me be berry proud ob dis!!  Momma says she jus made dat up, but me proud anyways.  Drool to all in need.  Kisses, Emma The Delicate and Loved Diva