[Dailydrool] The Latest Fleet Nooze

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jul 10 16:09:28 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood.
Holdit. Da phone be a ringin. I git dat.
Hellooooo, woof ,youze got da Brudder.
Da wooman seyz, Elwood, dis Auntie Sandy frum Camp Toast.~~Brudder Elwood swoon--Camp Toast a callin da Brudder--she seyz, lookie here Elwood, I keep dis short,I busy wooman, gib dis message to youze Momma. I seyz Yes Maam, Brudder Elwood dooze dis.~~Brudder Elwood legz a shakin, my hebbinz, Camp Toast-dis official rite herez. Auntie Sandy seyz you all doin gud thing fur da rescue of WMBR and da peepz ob da drool. We gonna hab summfin comin up for da Drool donations in liddel bit. All da money frum dem nice bandanas a goin to da houndies. Now keep da fleet nooze comin. Help dat rescue. I seyz yes Maam. Den she seyz, Brudder Elwood, youze got dis all down fur youze Momma, I seyz why ob course, Brudder Elwood gotz ya cobered, She seyz good.Now git on da pawboard and report dis. Nuff Said. Camp Toast down and out.
Brudder Elwood liddel weak affer dis, I go git me Momma.
Momma here, and it looks like Elwood had his words for the day. So we will bring everyone up to date on the Pacific Fleet News.
We have some great new help joining in!! Barbara Thulin is now helping Val with the sewing. This is wonderful news as CIC Bo said the racket of the sewing machine a runnin day and night is interrupting his snoozing time. Welcome Barb and thanks for the sewing help.
Now today the mailman brought me our wonderful bandana and we are getting ready to offer you a sneak peek of our Fleet Wear.
It is just great, Val has done a super job. So to offer you all a chance to have a look see another great drooler has stepped up to help.
If you e-mail Karen Sparks with the dog house gang sparks_red at att.net she will send you a picture of the bandana--being modeled by the Beach Gang--Elwood seys he was still trying to suck air after his phone call and was not at his best--but a varmit is a varmit---
Last I heard we are at least 150 strong in the Fleet----so join the fun, take a look at the Fleet Wear and sign up today. We should be selling the bandanas starting in the next few days so get ready to order and support our troops!!!
Thanks to all--I think Elwood needs mouth to snooter resuscitation--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake

=