[Dailydrool] Looziana Basset Rescue - Please Help!

Debbie Berthelot bassetmom at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 10 10:25:20 PDT 2010

Even though Looziana Basset Rescue is officially "Closed," needy
Hounds still come along that we just can't/won't turn our backs on.
We've taken in several new dogs recently, who are all Heartworm
Positive.  Sadly, that's something we see far too often here in
Louisiana. Treatment for Heartworm Disease is very expensive, not to
mention very hard on the dogs. None of these dogs would have lived
had we not taken them.

Please visit our webpage to see these wonderful Hounds. http://
www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelterid=LA56

If you are able to help fund their treatments with a donation of any
size, it would be so very much appreciated. Please visit our
FirstGiving Page at http://www.firstgiving.com/bayoubassets

If you have room in your home and heart for just one more, Foster
Homes are also needed.

The Hounds & Volunteers of LBR Thank You!