[Dailydrool] Website - Basset License Plates/Meet the Foodslaves

Nancy Gallagher nrgallagher at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 04:28:06 PDT 2010

Still adding pages! Our collection of basset hound license plates from member cars is here

http://www.dailydrool.com/drooltags.html

If you have one to add, please send it!

Since members have come and gone since the last website was finished (and we've all changed lots in the last 10 years!), we will be adding NEW photos to 'meet the foodslaves'. To have your photo with your basset posted, please email a photo to me at this address. The photos will be on the Meet the Foodslaves page at

http://www.dailydrool.com/foodslaves.html

thanks!

Nancy Gallagher
dailydrool.com