[Dailydrool] Stoof for Taday

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 07:03:56 PDT 2010

Dis Nigel Llewis Conley an mebbe Unkle Cooper he roun heer sumplace.
We in jail. Riting frum da--whadidya callit, Llewis?
Hoosecow.
Yeah.
Mr. Cooper he in on dis wun too he mebbe hidin in DadPerson's room, no reel
jailtime for he.
See da MomPerson go on food kiks, where she eet da same ole fing alla time,
breffas lonch an diner.
Rite now it--whatshecallum, Llewis?

BLTs

Youse all seed dat stoopid ad on da TB where da "dog" (yeah rite) go nutty
ober whut he fink are bekkin? Dat jonk inna beg noffin compairt to da reel
fing, an da reel fing whut in dese BLTs.
So dis mornin long bout sebeninna clok she cooks up dis stoff an weall
sittin dere helping. She set da bekkin aside an go one fixin da ress an den
she-- got rox in she hedbone dis eerly-- leff to git a gless ob pop.
Dat IT
Conley snetch it offa da counner I snetch it frum Conley Llewis tryina
snetch it frum me an heer come roring Mr.Cooper wan sum too an we all
snetchin an screemin an yellin an hollerin an bitin an scretchin an bitin
and  dere bekin an tomaydoe an lettis an bred all ober da place an heer come
MomPerson looking like...well I juss dont nose. Nebber seed she quite like
dat. Da flames shooting outta da eyeballs like half a room aways-- da hair
on end an she growed about ten feets hi. An whut she got in she hand??
OMILORDY issa WHIP!!! Issa whip whut she carry on walkies!! An she comin!!
An I gotta gib Conley credit he see her firss an HE GONE. He outta dere. He
gotta peece a toast in he mouf and he shoot outta dere and she smacker at he
wif dat whip he go by an miss hit da floor BOOOM! and den she affer me an
dat whip come down inches from me liddel sweetie hedbone THWACK! and  Llewis
an me we heds for da crates cuz she bellering CRATE CRATE CRATE an alla time
THWACK BOOM CRACK dat whip hit da floor (She not a good shot.)
So here we be. Cooper hidin. We three in lockdown.
Youall hab a nize day. We fink we gone stay here a bit....

Love and Drool to all in need,Auntie Wendie and all da odders
Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Cooper