[Dailydrool] Buff and Puff and Pacific Feet Veterans Home

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun Jul 11 08:14:39 PDT 2010

Hi all!

Buff and Puff was CRAZY yesterday!   We had 21 hounds here, and at one point
17 slaves here.  6 just dropped by and had some lunch after all was done,
but the Bounders and their 4 legged guests all got some great extra
attention.

We had 3 new volunteers help with bathing and our much beloved Kathy P
brought 3 homemade pies, as Scooter demands them.  All in all, a really fund
time and good company, I am so grateful to all who help out!  We missed our
grumpy old guy Bert, but feel he was there, just happy to not have to have
his toebones cut off once more.   Thank you to all who have emailed me
privately and on the board, I am working to reply to each of you.

So, now that the Bounders are all clean, they are ready to report for duty!
There has been some serious discussion on what they could do to best benefit
the PF.

Lucas wants to be a part of the Seal team as he has significant experience
in splashing in the water and causing diversions.

Delta Burke would like to be in the USO.  She sees herself as a classic
beauty and sure the hounds would enjoy just watching her waddle across a
stage.

The rest of the Bounders, (Dudley, Mona, Willow, Noah, Suzi, Valentine,
Jenny, and  Bunnie), minus the Beagle component, want to establish the
Veterans home for the PF.  We have plenty of beds here, and plenty of
nursing here to care for all who need short or long-term care.

Finally, the Beagles, Scooter, Esty, Buddy Love, Bona, Hazel, Logan, Blue,
and Nathan all want to form the PF version of the Beagle Brigade, to help
inspect the foods coming into feed the Feet!  Of course sampling is just one
component that they are more than happy to do for the Bassets who are
putting themselves out in the more difficult jobs.

We will be sending off for their uniforms very soon! (The girls cannot
resist a hound in a uniform!)   Now who makes sailor hats????????

wen and the Bounders

www.seniorhoundsabound.org