[Dailydrool] Don't I get a day off?

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Jul 11 11:47:39 PDT 2010

It has been a busy day here at ASTT HQ today.  Ruger has been cracking the whip on me, first it was breakfast for the Gulf Coast team.  After that I had to brush out the team members coats to prep them for baths. Once we got them loaded in the BUV it was off to U-Scrub A Pup to scrub the brothers.  Both were very good for their baths so after we got home everyone got ice cream.  Then Ruger ordered me to  pick up pooh & mow the compound.  I said but sir it is 110 degrees out there with heat index...can't I wait until this afternoon when it is cooler?  NO!!! You waited to lated yesterday and it rained!  Get out there and mow...we can't have the grass tickling our hangie downs when we are stalking terrorist squirrelistans!  So out the door I went.
Now the team is napping, and all will be quite for a couple of hours.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Love the Pacific Basset Feet Bandanas!!! Clara, Daisy and the Brudders looked fabulous!  But hey who can pass up a hound in uniform.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers & Secretary & Slave labor to the ASTT Director & Gulf Coast Team
Colt "I feel so good after my bath"
Ruger " I tolerate a bath only for the after bath ice cream"