[Dailydrool] We gotz us a Kat Fite

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jul 11 12:26:16 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Heppy Sundey. Boy oh boy I gotz a storie fur youze todey. We gotz da war on da fleet a goin on rite here in me home, an guess whut-- Brudder Elwood on da couch a watchin, dis bee da war ob da Ol Woomenz. My hebbinz, I nebber finked dat dem woomenz could be a cussin like a sailor, but Elder Clara an Sister Daisy are habbin Kat fite. I tellz youze liddel storie.
Momma teke pictures ob we to send to Auntie Karen ober dere at da dog house gang to show how nice dem Bandaneerz are. Dis gud. Brudder Elwood lookin studly ob course, so dis mornin Auntie Karen send Momma liddel note wif all dem pictures and she rite nice wurds too. All we houndies gather round to see how nice we bee lookin in our uneeformz.
Den it heppin.
Picsure number one seys Dis Elder Clara. Dat not Elder Clara. Dat Sister Daisy. Brudder Elwood nebber miss liddel opportunitie----I seyz why lookie dere, dem hog dawgs lookie bout da same.Well, Brudder Elwood bout need to call all dem troops rite to me home. Da woomen fite-- roaring bout how Sister Daisy not look like Elder Clara and Elder Clara a snapping bout wif a snooter like Sister Daisy why none ob dem fitin boats need cannons dey just stick her snooter out dere and fire away cause it be dat big. Sister Daisy lift up da lip, gib liddel snarl, Elder Clara moob in, and bout dat time Momma step in an seperate da woomenz. See Brudder Elwood in da clear.
Now go on ober dere and ask Auntie Karen to send youze da pictures--   sparks_red at att.net ---Auntie Karen, Brudder Elwood seyz it all be gud. Dooze not change a fing..
Drool to all in need----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,