[Dailydrool] Deer OH MY

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 12:57:54 PDT 2010

Dis Sadie Maye Ace Blackhawk Pilot of the Dog House Gang Hummer Hunter
repawting in for the N. CA Dibision.  Things been a whirlburd ob actibity.  Yep
the Hummerburd is continuin to do recon fur da cridderz da inbading this area.
Dis a gurly Hummerdinger.  Why herz awl ob we frunt yawd lookin fur da weaker
spots in we defense.  Da chase be on soon as me can git dat idjut Bazzle on da plane.

Dis Bazzle, OEBE, Dog House Gang Ridge Runner Deer Stalker.  Me hab odder
buzzness to do rite now.  Me on da looky see weer dat tall deer be.  It inbading
da feeld in da beck.  Me watin fur it come jump da fence.  Da trap be set.  Hmmm
Bambi in me site iffen me can keep ebberone shut up fur while.  Me got da gud deer
stuff out like da wettuce, cawwots, and....Hey leeb dat lone you...dat fur da deer.
Excuse me....Get out der...shut up youz gonna git Momma out here an den we not
hab Bambi obber.....Me said......

Dis Nelly Belle USO, ob da Singing Swing Belles.  Just you wait until youz see we
act...dat is if we can keep it da secwet.  We gotta poles....da uniform coming....woo
wee we may be liddle older but we pwomise you no be dis pointed.

Abby Gale, IGDD here.... Dat dehydwater gonna into oberload.  Why it runnin nite an
day.  Talk to Holly Noelle an git dem owders in.  Yummy.....gonna go snatch me some