[Dailydrool] Puget Sound package winners

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 11 19:05:14 PDT 2010

Once again a HUGE thank you to all who donated- I've not yet finished adding everything up, but at least $1500 was raised! Here is the list of the winners. Judy Hellferich did the honors of picking tickets after a long day of hosting Slobberfest. I will contact all the folks who donated items and get addresses to you for mailing them out to the recipients.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the help and love that has been shown to Puget Sound basset rescue. THIS is what it is all about- as Ms.Brandy would have woofed DO IT FOR THE BASSETS- and you did!

Package#

1) Debbie Winchester

2) Maddy Miller

3) Christie Bradley

4) Doug Dropp

5) Jackie Chazey

6) Marilyn Deucher

7) Christie Bradley

8) Cathi Cox

9) Sandy Helbling

10) Beth Howering

11) Denise Manna

12) Lisa Potter

13) Sharon Wilder

14) Amanda Sherwin

15) Pam Watkins

16) Glenda Kroshus

17) Cynthia Goldizen

18) Pam Watkins

19) Amanda Sherwin

20) wishes to remain anonymous-all package items will be 'recycled' to raise more future dollars.

21) Kathy Jones

22) Diana Grove