[Dailydrool] Penny's bloodwork

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 11 18:34:58 PDT 2010

Ok I need some advise with more expirience than I. Penny's bllod work came back and her T4 and Free T4 numbers were slightly low (T4 was .8 and free T4 was also at .8) The vet lady is not concerned with these numbers but a very knowledgable friend thinks it is because his Jack Russell has numbers that are higher and his vet put his dog on thyroid meds. Should I be concerned and go to a second vetperson for another opinion?

Anthony R. Kenczewicz