[Dailydrool] Uniforms

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 06:33:04 PDT 2010

Yippee!! Our uniforms are here and they are wonderful! Thank you Chris for
sending them to us so promptly. You folks who have worked on these did a
great job. We'll have to make sure the batteries in the camera have a good
charge since the Houndettes are not the most cooperative when it comes to
having their pictures done. At least I can do individual pix this time
instead of trying to get all four hounds to sit still at the same time! I
hope to get them in to the PBF crew photos very soon.

The Houndettes send drool to all in need.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger