[Dailydrool] Pacific Basset Feet

Peggy Evleth pevleth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 11:25:16 PDT 2010

I love the website!!!!!!!!!!!  But Brawny Baxter Basset pointed out that
somehow he is not on there.  He says he should be listed in the Mountain
Division with his brother Wilbur the Wonder Basset.  He says he's also older
than Wilbur and therefore should outrank him.

Wilbur insists he was in the house first, so he should have the superior
rank.

Charlie points out that he is the house Counter Surfmeister and recently
acquired a roast for everyone to share (my roommate left that roast just a
little too close to the edge).

Ah the petty rivalries in the House O'Dogs.

Charlie the Bagle, my current resident foster dog, wants to know if he's
eligible to join even though 1. He's a mixed breed (though he has major
bassitude) and 2. He's a foster.