[Dailydrool] We Bees a watchin from a far

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 12:01:01 PDT 2010

OTay,  here beez da situation on dat bee problem, daddy bee mowin da  yard
yesterday and he gotz stun, he laughed at mommy but he nose laughin now ,
no sir momma sez it's a horse of a different color now, but mee and Maggie
don't  see nose horses no wheres, so daddy sez dat mommy bee trap is a waste
of da  biscuit money and he goin out dere and spray dem suckers. he gotz new
stuff  white foam, kill dem in dere tracks!!!!  yepper sez so right on  da
can !!! GUARANTEEEEED !!! hmf  so momma brings us in da house and she  come
on inwif us,  daddy sez  aint you goin to help  ????????   Momma sez  NOPE
anyone wif only left part of a  working brain dont get no help !!! so we all
go get comfy in da window and we  goin to watch.  daddy sez leeb da door
open incase I hab to run,   momma sez no way beside  short ,fat ,   WEEBLES
 wif  PF Flyers cant run !!!!!! dey just rollin, rollin, rollin,  . so
daddy sprays and den he runs behind da tree, but mommy sez aint no tree big
e-nuff to hide  a WEEBLE.  any ways,  it didn't do nose good, dis  mornin we
still gotz dem bees and mommy goin to call some man  ( called  exterminator )
cum out get dem bees

  Marlene  Maggie Wags and Evil Annie