[Dailydrool] MRI

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Mon Jul 12 12:26:33 PDT 2010

<<Jan reminds me that at the time we were very upset and mad with the
emergency vet because Mamie was still in pain and they were just guessing.
When they gave us that quote for an MRI, it was part of then going
immediately into surgery if there was a problem which was then the $10,000
part, so that it is possible that the $5,000 was part of their total
estimate.>>

This sounds much more likely. We were quoted $5,000 for the surgery. We
ended up spending a lot more than that because Abner became aggressive and
had to go back into their rehab facility, since we could not handle him.

We live in the Greater New York area, and I was surprised that the Left
Coast would be that much more expensive than we are, since this area is not
known for being inexpensive.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets