[Dailydrool] thundershirt not working - what next

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 17:58:43 PDT 2010

Senior (somewhere between 8 and 10 years old) Miss Poppy (Chief Wantit Officer) has a serious fear of thunderstorms.  Prior to living her life of luxury, she lived in an outside pen for over 6 years, never getting out.  The look on her face during these huge storms breaks my heart.  I wrapped her up in her thundershirt when the tv news said the storms were coming.  While she's pacing a bit less - she's still in panic mode.  Any suggestions