[Dailydrool] Finally caught up

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 18:40:24 PDT 2010

Hi, it has been ages since I have posted, and I feel awful about it.   On
May 27th, I had my a total hip replacement and was in the hospital for 6 days
 and for the first two weeks after did very little computer working, so I
fell  really behind in drool reading.  I have read every one, and have been
praying and having the guys drool for all those that needed it and for all
those  that went to the bridge.  All of you have been in my thoughts
constantly  throughout this period of time.  I have gone back to work part time, and
 have 5 more weeks of recuperation and restrictions on my movements.  I
have  started to help walk Pw. Charlie, but need help as I cannot bend down to
scoop  the poop.  Charlie is so glad that I am able to walk him.  Ben walks
to fast and far, so my son walks him.  I know I am late but Ben would like
to very much join the fleet.  He would be great on look out as he will sit
for hours on the couch arm watching for strange dogs walking HIS sidewalk,
and  then will sound the alarm.  He no sooner wakes and he mans his post.
Look out would be an excellent job for him.  I will now be keeping up
better.  Just know that all of you are in my daily prayers.

Douglas, Ben and Pw. Charlie