[Dailydrool] What is PBF??

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 18:07:08 PDT 2010

Fred Hughes here!  Can someone please email us (that would be me and my baby sister, Annie) and tell us what the Pacific Basset Feet is?  We believe (well, I believe...Annie is snoring) that we would like to join but, when I asked my mom to explain exactly what PBF is, she said, "I have no idea."  Obviously, I will no longer be able to rely on her to provide a synopsis of the day's DD's...she must be going senile, or maybe she needs to prescribe herself some reading glasses so she can see the computer better!

You can send the email to my mom's email address...I tried to sign up for my own one once, but my mom caught me and put an end to that fun (what else is new??)

Thanks!

Fred Hughes and my baby sister Annie (I'm only one year younger than you!)  Oh, and our mom, Rose