[Dailydrool] Secret Agent Henry

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 08:13:27 PDT 2010

Just an update on Secret Agent Henry, part of the Basset Feet. He has been working hard doing what he does best at keeping small game (the enemy) from any attacks!!!

He grabbed a dead bird last night and wanted to make sure it was REALLY dead, which I had confirmed it was, dropped it and walked head held high in total triumph and victory knowing he kept yet another alleged attacker from striking!
I truly feel that the Basset Feet can do a MUCH better job at protecting than our own government!!!
Good job Basset Feet!!! Keep up the good work! Kudos to you all!!!
Maureen and Secret Agent Henry( Always ready to attack small game  such as , flies, fireflies, birds and mice)