[Dailydrool] PBF Uniform Orders.

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 15:17:27 PDT 2010

I am asking for a little help from those that have and will order the PBF uniforms.   In the comments section please put the number of uniforms you are ordering.  Remember they are $7 ($5 each with $2 shipping).  Chris has received some orders that don't have the number of items being purchased.  Some of these orders had a total of $20 so please email her so she knows how many shirts you want.  Chris Bly email is jbly1 at kc.rr.com

WMBRI doesn't have a web store.  So to help Chris out this is an example of what should be in the comments section.  If you are adding in a donation above the PBF uniform order be sure and put the amount in the comments section.
PBF uniform - _____(number ordered)
Donation:__________(amount)

Okay we now have over 200 members of the Pacific Basset Feet.  Remember the proceeds from the sale of the uniforms go to
help Chris continue to help her save the homeless bassets.  I want to thank those that have ordered uniforms.  Wow 99 have been ordered so far.  I know that those houndies are going to look Marvelous.   Now we just have to get those other 100+ bassets of the PBF in uniform....Remember that there is an upcoming picture of our Fleet.   We need them in uniform.  Hmm maybe we should send an 8x10 to our President.  Our PBF Rocks when it comes to protection.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Volunteer/Foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue