[Dailydrool] Drool & Kudo's

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Jul 13 15:44:50 PDT 2010

Douglas, We hope that you are fully recovered real soon. We are wishing you and Pw.Charlie many more good days of long walks and taking time to smell...well to smell whatever he wants to smell.

Quick recovery drool  for Geoffrey.  We hope that you heal up fast from your surgery and are back to ruling over your slaves as soon as possible.

I want to thank Ellie, and all of the calendar elves...I can't even imagine how much hard work & love that you all our pooring into this project.  Thanks for all of your hard work.

Also to Nancy Gallagher...the newly remodeled Daily Drool website looks awesome...again I can't imagine the amount of work that goes into a website either, but I'm sure that it is a lot of hard work, and a lot of frustration...after all its dealing with a computer.  Great job Nancy!

All of us hear at ASTT Headquaters hope that all of you are having a wonderful week...Stay cool!

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
& Secretary for the ASTT Director & GC Team
Colt "Mom!  Is there anymore watermelon ice cubes left"
Ruger "Get the lead out of your butt...time for patrol"