[Dailydrool] gunk in ears

Alice Heidbreder aliceheidbreder at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 17:00:17 PDT 2010

When my Maxine (7 years young) had ear problems the vet had me clean her ears with a mixture of half rubbing alcohol and half vinegar (the vinegar helps restore the ph of the ears).  I put in a squeeze bottle, take her outside and put some in and rub to help losen the gunk then she shake her head for a while then I wiipe the gunk out and put in the ointment that the vet gave us.We now have very mild problems with the ears. Good luck and much drool to ya.