[Dailydrool] PW Elder Clara

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 06:00:46 PDT 2010

Oh Debbie   we are sending all of the drool we have here, we got  the
cookies out and are in over drive and it will ship well, , I scooped up all
kinds of slime and drool and white foamy stuff from Maggie last week and it sits
 in my refrig  kind of like a BIG BLOB !   does anyone remember  that
Alfred Hitchcock movie  "The Blob "

So come on Droolers   let's ship all of that drool down to   Debbie for PW
Elder Clara  she can rub it in her backside and she'll be up  and roaring in
no time at all

Loe and snooter kisses Clara  we will all help you get better

Marlene   Maggie Wags and Evil Annie