[Dailydrool] Pioneer Woman Autographed book one of 300 items on auction for AZBHR

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Wed Jul 14 10:04:46 PDT 2010

Yes you can bid on the Pioneer Woman (and Basset lover) autographed book and
over 300 items in the pre-online auction for Basset Ball 2010.  July 30th to
August 8th is the dates or come to the live event on September 25th in
Scottsdale.  Email me with any questions!

www.biddingforgood.com/azbassethoundrescue/2010 you can sign up now to get
alerts!

Our dog related expenses for Jan to Jun are $60,000!  85 dogs intake since
January to June.

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator, Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue