[Dailydrool] Goose bimpels

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 19:44:04 PDT 2010

Dis Conley, Nigel an Llewis. (An Cooper two)
Da MomPerson open up da winnows eben doe it still reel hot an hoomid, cuz we
no leeb da cooler fing on all night.
We sittin here in we crates, an she turn ff da TB
an she turn off da fan ta moob it

an den we heers way off

*WOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO. YIPYIPYIPYIPWOOOYIPWOOO YIP YIP YIP*

I feels da fuzzy on me liddel neck stan up. An eben Nigel an Llewis done
stan up an lookee at da winnow.Nigel he gots da hare alla way down he bek to
he tailbone. An den heer come Uncle Cooper sir, lookin big an black an
skeery, alla HE hair up, lookin about two time biggern he be, starin wif dem
eyeballs at da winnow.

**
*wooo wooo yip yip yip*

Deys furder off, dem kiyoats. Den dey prolly gone, we not heerem no more.
MomPerson say she gots goose bimpels. Not sure whut dey be but I gots da ice
cold willies. Sumfin about dem boys out dere....

We in we crates now juss as well as da nitely skonk out dere sumplase
accordin to we noses. WOOAH. We goin ta bed now. Sleep tite ebberbuddy. Wake
up heppy. We lubs you all.

Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Cooper too.