[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin atb

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Jul 15 01:49:56 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade woofing in. Much to my horror the baby sister Jasmin could
be older than me. That is what the slaves are thinking as Jasmin has not
been well these past few days and even vomited twice yesterday on 2 of
her blankets. She is much better today and the food she had the night
before might have been too rich. She had steak, gizzards and Irish stew.
The slaves have made an appointment for us next Thursday 22/07/ 2010 to
have a medical check up and grooming. This is just in case there is
something more than what meets the eye regarding Jasmin's health. The
slaves now think that she was dumped because she showed signs of not
been too well. Jasmin will be celebrating her first 3 months with us on
31/7/2010.

Jasmin and I are sending get well and stay well drool to PW Elder Clara,
PW Charlie, Geoffrey and Peanut. We were very fortunate not to have had
our Senior Brother PW Justin go down in the back legs, even though there
were days when we thought he would. It was quite funny in a strange way
to see him some times walk like a drunken sailor on occasions usually
when the grass was longish and wet and the ground was undulating. Jasmin
is still scoring with her counter surfing and never sharing with me, she
grabs, runs and hides herself away until she has finished eating her ill
gotten gains.

Jade and Jasmin both apprehensive about 22/7/2010 maybe we will both
hide away until it is too late.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in and saying go girl to Jasmin.

Slaves William and Johnathan.