[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Jul 28 05:48:47 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all , healing drool to all in need.

We read about the 18 year old Basset in Orlando who eats Alpo food. Our
PW Justin besides his 2 prepared meals a day had Alpo dry food in a bowl
24/7 till the day he went to the Bridge at a good old age. We gave him
the lamb and vegetable Full Course Alpo

dry food. Jade and Jasmin besides their prepared meals also have the
same Alpo product in a bowl 24/7.As the girls have both been spayed we
continue to buy the senior version as it meets all theIr dietary needs
been non breeding girls.

We have had Jasmin for just on 3 months and she makes a funny sound
resembling an attempted bark, we thought that who ever had her before
had debarked her. This Friday night just gone has proved us wrong. There
was a lot of disturbance in the neighborhood on late Friday night; a
person in the street behind us either banged into a tree or the gate
pillars when coming home,

the security alarm from one of the local shops was making an awful din
and all sorts of people were making their way home with lots of noise.
All the neighboring hounds added to the din including our Jade who was
also aroohing as well and suddenly Jasmin started barking and aroohing
even louder than Jade. I let them out to make a noise with all the
others and they carried on nonstop till 01.15 a.m., I then brought them
back in and they continued making a noise non stop until 02.30 am. It
was so nice to actually hear Jasmin bark .Eventually got them to calm
down and relax by singing to them until they fell asleep. Jasmin has not
barked since and has gone back to making those strange sounds.

Slaves William and Johnathan

Jade and Jasmin did not realize humans were capable of singing at
02.30am

Lilly and PW Justin looking in from the Bridge with ear plugs on.