[Dailydrool] Drool for Karen

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Thu Jul 15 08:32:03 PDT 2010

The Dashing Bassets are slinging plenty of drool in Karen's direction. We
know that her hounds will be doing their best to make sure their mama is up
and running soon. We advise trying to drag her out daily, even when she
doesn't feel good and wants to lie down. It works for us!

NOTE FROM THE SLAVE: Of course I am not suggesting this should happen. It's
just the basset idea of healing--as long as it's not their healing that's in
question.

Pam and the Dashing Bassets, who never let her take a rest