[Dailydrool] We be hepping da Momma.

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 11:03:04 PDT 2010

Dis Nelly Belle writing in to let ebberyone know da we taking care ob da Momma!  Me know I part ob da USO
Singing Swing Belle's but me put on me nursee cap and change me role fur now.  Me an Sadie May up in da biggee
bed laying beside Momma.  Me sure glad herz home cuz me missy her wen her gone.   So do we Izzy cuz her no eat
wen Momma no her.

Dis da story dat heppin.  Momma coming out da baffroom wen her leg go bye bye an her no feel it.  Dat  part ob her
back owie.  Den herz fall down.  Dis scare we all cuz we no knew herz cud go Ow so long.  We all lissen up wen
herz say, Back.  Auntee Doris be we hero!  Momma call her and say You Gotta Come ober now!  Why it be mazing dat
Auntie Doris answer her phone.  We all, eben Momma had da prayers a goin.  Now dis da funny part.  Auntee Doris
asked Moma. "Do ya hab cween pannies on?"  Come on now dat be funny!   Momma holding hers ankle togedder
an Auntee wanna know bout her pannies.   Bwahahahahaha!

Den da hansome mens come an check da Momma out.  Momma sez her ankle done be broked.  Da man  say " me no
think so.  Momma sez no gonna argee wit cha.  Den it happen!  Dey teke me Momma way!  Me bellow fir dem  to
leeb her lone.  Dat we Momman.  But did dem lissen....OH  NO!  Dey take her away and dey keep her. Dat were no
funny!

So Momma home but  no doing much ob ennything.  Dat okay  cuz me and Sadie Maye needin a nappy.  Life is good...well
cept Momma broked....but her be home with we.  Dat what really matter!  Oh, me kinner scardt ob dat walikee thing her
hag now and dat big ole boot.  Momma sez da Doc mess up her tattoo ob da grandbabies.  Momma think ob da werdess
things.  Herz purdey silly, huh?  Here nudder thing we 2 legger sisser thot was funny.  Momma finally get comfy an fall asleep
in da wee hours ob o'dark thirty.  Sisser Brandee sez Momma so tarred dat her waz snoring but den all  ob we start snoring
affer her.  See we juss needin we Momma home!

We sending Drool to all in need.  We a drooling a lots here at dis house so dere be sum extra to  go round!
We thank ebberyone for remberin we Momma.  We be takin gud car of her.  We awl nursin her cept dat
Bazzle who got no bwains an wanna jump on  her.  Wish da brown truck would  get her soon.

Lub,
Nelly Belle, USO Singing Swing Belles and Momma bestess nurse!