[Dailydrool] Tank's taile(tale).

The Norton Family 2bapackard at prodigy.net
Thu Jul 15 11:04:12 PDT 2010

Yesterday, my the mom decided, the vet needed to see him in case of something serious.  So, Tank with his droopy tail, went for xrays.  His tail came up as we walked across the parking lot, then stayed down when we went into the building.  They took xrays of his back, gave him a parasite test and tested his skin.  nothing is wrong but a sprained tail.  According to the vet his back picture shows a very healthy back (the best she has seen yet) for a 6 yr old basset, but a bent tail (which you can see in the xray).  All the other tests were negative.  Somewhere between 3 days and 3 weeks or whenever he wants, it will return to normal.  I think he smacked on some thing, when he got excited.  The world has been visiting my eighteen yr old daughter, so his tail has been wagin' like crazy.  Thank all who emailed me off line,

Bruce, the foodslave of Sir Tank, the Captain of the PBF IceBreaker Lost Wages