[Dailydrool] Owner explains why she dumped her dogs

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 19:49:58 PDT 2010

So I just watched the video about this: http://www.wdtn.com/dpp/news/owner-explains-why-she-dumped-her-dogs

She has 5 apparently pure breed dogs and she thinks there needs to be more resources for people who can't take care of them.  Well.... don't get them in the first place.  I see people spend $1000 or more on a dog they bought from a pet store and then think the vaccines are expensive.  The SPCA around here doesn't charge to leave your dogs with them.  Is that a Dayton area thing?  I think it's a good idea if they can leave some money though.  I don't want to sounds heartless because my parents got divorced and my mom worked two jobs and raised us but the dog went to the vet every year.  And if we couldn't have taken care of him he wouldn't have been dropped in a park during a record hottest summer either.

I don't know I see the eyes on those hounds and think someone was supposed to be responsible for you.  I see that woman and think you are responsible for yourself.  Does that make me a b*tch?

Laura
Flash
and Ryu

PS We will take those little guys!  Oh to-be-DH said NO! hehehehhee