[Dailydrool] Wine to benefit Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 07:45:51 PDT 2010

Thanks to some very generous people who wanted their hounds on the labels and the folks at Benefit Wines, we now have an array of seven wonderful wines to benefit the homeless basset hounds of Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue.  You can view and order the wine at
http://www.benefitwines.com/mabhr

The selection features:
Zoe's Cold Nose Warm Heart Sauvignon Blanc
Roxxy Blue's Pinto Ear Pinot Noir
(Paul Newman's) Blue Eyed Basset Bubbly Sparkling White Wine
Lily & Lola's Chardonnary
Barney's Yellow Snow Merlot
Bad Boy Buddy Red Cabernet Sauvignon
Each bottle is $19.99, with $7.00 for each bottle sold going to Mid-ABHR.

We also have a premium Napa Valley Red, Chance's Rabbit Chasers Red, for $49.95.
$21.96 of the purchase price of this wine goes to Mid-ABHR.

Enjoy the wine and help the hounds of Mid-ABHR !!!

Suzanne Fitch
Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue
www.midatlanticbassets.com