[Dailydrool] Elder Clara and stuff

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Fri Jul 16 07:48:22 PDT 2010

I'm glad to hear Elder Clara is on the upside...
We've been drooling these past few days for her.

I just finally starting reading the drools again.  Too many life
changes.
There should be a limit on how much one person can handle at once.
I think I've maxed myself out and then some.

I'm sorry for anything I've missed in the past.  I saw the link for the
PBF.
It looks cute!  I might have to jump on that wagon.  I could see Sophie
being a nurse.
Schroeder would be some sort of look out guy or ship inspector.  Too
funny.
Would that be a cute picture or what, nurses hats with basset ears and
PBF bandana.

We send our love and drool to all in need.

Annette, Maya, Cassie (ATB), Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo and now Cash...

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.