[Dailydrool] 1st complaint ever

lynne kucy ameth_dragon at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 16 08:19:53 PDT 2010

Yep I usually lurk but I just needed someone to rant to that understands hounds.
I'm a basset foster mommy and last evening we went out, I'm guessing that the
neibours were out in their back yard and Chopper got vocal, he's a half Basset
half Dasch, and can bark forever once he gets reved up. I got a typed note from
'the neibours', no signature or anything and a card in the door from bylaw. I
was only gone 4 hours, and no one has said anything before. Now I have to call
bylaw about are licensing, yes my personal hound is licensed but I had asked
last time I renewed about how to register fosters as I don't own them and was
told that aslong as I tagged them to identify as a rescue we were fine. So I
obediently call the bylaw office this morning and get the 'every dog needs a
license...' so what pay the 25$ each time, heck some hounds are only here for a
few days, I am holding one now that is going to a furever home in 2 weeks. What
a pain in the butt. Okay thanks for listening, I now return you to your
regularly scheduled programming.

Lynne (mommy), Isis (pain in butt), Copper (foster), Chopper (foster)