[Dailydrool] REMINDER TO VOTE!

Janet Naclia jnaclia at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 09:38:16 PDT 2010

Just a reminder to VOTE FOR THE CALGARY BASSET HOUND RESCUES' PEPSI REFRESH PROJECT!! We have risen in the ranks but need to get to the TOP 10 so we need your help!!!
We now need everyone to both vote AND to spread the news to your friends and family. You can vote for the project ONCE A DAY, EVERY DAY, until August 31, 2010. So BOOKMARK:
http://www.refresheverything.ca/calgarybassethoundolympics

And vote, vote... and vote some more!

Note:  You will have to login to vote but once you do it, it's easy for future logins.