[Dailydrool] Screaming

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Jul 16 09:44:33 PDT 2010

Karen, Glad to hear that you are home the boys are sending some no pain
and quick bone healing drool to you.

As for the women who dumped her dogs at the dog park...at least she
didn't turn them out to the woods or do some other horrible and
unmentionable act.  However she needs to be bi*t& slapped and never
allowed to have dogs again!!! Those basset are soooo cute!  I wish that
I could go get them and bring them home with me. But as a responsible
pet owner I know my limits on the number of hounds that I can properly
take care of. Which is 2...at least until I I win the lotto and get hubby to
agree to let me
be a stay at home basset mom!  Hehehe.

Love & Drool to all
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers