[Dailydrool] sleepless nights

Randee White randeewhite at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 10:06:16 PDT 2010

Heeeeelllllp!  How does one re-set a Basset alarm clock?  Since BeBe went down
in her back, her sense of time is malfunctioning.  She used to be my alarm
clock.  She would always wake me up at 5 AM because that's what time I got up to
go to work.  The first thing she would do is run outside to pee and then I fed
everyone.  I finally stopped using an alarm clock.  After her back went out, she
started getting me up at 4 AM.  I could sometimes get her quiet for another half
hour but last week she changed to 3AM!  Last night I finally got her something
to eat at 3:30 AM.  I'm soooooo tired.  Should I feed her last thing at night to
see if she'll sleep longer?  She already sleeps 20 out of 24 hrs.  Should I be
trying to keep her awake longer at night?  What am I going to do when the time
changes?  omD, I'll be getting up before I go to bed!  Randee and the White
House Gang