[Dailydrool] This and That

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 12:05:58 PDT 2010

Our Internet is out again. It has been for about a month now <sigh> I'm trying to keep up at the library but there is never enough time to read all the drool 2x a week and the screen on my phone is just to little for me to look at for a period of time.

Because of this we have been neglectful on our drool sending efforts. So to all you houndies (basset and non-basset a like) and to the 2 leggers that need drool here ya goo....droooooooooooooooooool.

We celebrated Rambo the-no-wantabe-basset Shar Pei's 1st birthday with a good steak and apparently Speedy thinks this is what all meals must consist of because it is hard to get him to eat his kibble. He has always been a picky eater and I had weaned him off canned food but I think I might have to start it up again. I blame the DH for this but he is not admitting it and Speedy is stating that canned food will not do, it must be steak. <sigh> what is a slave to do?

Drool to all in need

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)