[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 13:06:40 PDT 2010

Welcome home Miss Angela -- we're glad you're back to getting the level of
service and care you deserve.

Tessie, what excellent slave training.  If Daddy had just been diligent and
gotten the ball out in the first place he could have slept like a baby.  It
is clearly his own fault.

Drool for Cadbury -- what a rotten way to celebrate your birthday, having
bladder surgery.  Hope you make a quick recovery and they find a way to
manage your bladder stones.

Drool for Cathy Gerdel's pneumonia -- we hope she's up and around in no
time.

Welcome Cooper, and congratulations to Anthony on being a foster failure.
This is why I only enter vet reports and do home visits for BROOD.  My rule
has to be never, ever, ever do anything with the actual dogs, or I would
have a whole herd instead of my pack of three.

We're wishing Synthia and the very handsome hounds after their baths a safe
journey to Las Vegas.

And finally we're sending "no cancer" drool for Shrek.  Laura (Geoffrey,
Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))